Definition of Servant Leadership Competency
“The student models servant leadership and equips others in a God-given direction through Christlike character, leadership capability, and love.”
Servant Leadership Goal
I will supplement the church staff in the area of Pastoral care
1. Ministry Mentor and I will plan to include me in church funeral procedure and hospital visits.
2. I will observe my ministry mentor conducting hospital visits and funerals
3. My ministry mentor and I will construct a list of things to say when standing in for the senior pastor.
1. Ministry Service Manual
2. Mentor Instruction
1. Complete 2 funeral representations and 1 hospital visit per month
2. Recruit at least 5 people to young adult ministry by August.
Overall Reflection Statement for Servant Leadership (100 word minimum)
"For my competence in servant leadership, I am submitting __________ [name/type of artifact] which demonstrates __________ [what you learned, experienced, or accomplished and with who]."
Artifacts With Descriptions
Reflections on Peacemaker
Write-up from difficult situations
Write-up on Biblical View of Conflict
Learning Reflection (100 word minimum)
"As I developed and demonstrated servant leadership, I have learned __________ [something you have learned about yourself, about people, about ministry, and/or about God]."
Lifelong Development Statement (100 word minimum)
"As a result of the experiences documented by these artifacts, I will continue to develop in servant leadership by __________ [something you will do differently next time or continue to improve upon].